About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Lovin

I haven't had a whole lot of time to post on the blog since things in my life have been a little crazy lately.  I decided that since things have been so on the go, that I should post some recent pics of what I have been up to lately.  There have been a lot of summer festivals downtown where I live so I have been partaking in lots of fair food, people watching, and lighting sparklers. 
                 Dress: H&M   Handbag: Nordstrom   Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors  


One of my favorite things is trying new food joints in Columbus and there is nothing better than finding a great pizza place.  There is a little, tiny place in Grandview called Bono Pizza with literally one table, but there wood fired pizzas with the freshest ingredients were absolutely amazing.  Just make sure to bring some cash, since that is the only form of payment they take.  (http://www.bonotogo.com/)

                                    Shirt: Express   Handbag: Nordstrom   Sunglasses: Target

So not only do I love trying new food joints, but I love seeing some of my favorite music artists in concert.  There is something about a concert that just makes you feel alive.  These concert pics just happen to be from Modest Mouse that came into town last week.  I had never seen them in concert before, and for the most part I thought it was a pretty great show.  I would have loved it even more if they played one of my fave songs The World at Large.  Although, I am pretty pumped for later this summer when I get to see Mumford and Sons!   
Dress: Buckle   Shirt: Urban Outfitters   Handbag: Nordstrom   Sunglasses: H&M   Necklace: World Market  
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors    



OK so that about does it for my blog update for the evening, but this week is 4th of July so I am sure I will have some fun, festive pics to post soon from the festivities!  I hope everyone has a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone! Adele, I checked out your blog! I love it! Love your style and SHOES!

    ReplyDelete