About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Floral Femininity







Button Down Shirt: The Limited   Shirt: Anthropologie   Jeans: The Limited   Necklace: H&M   Shoes: Jessica Simpson (DSW)   Sunglasses: Target   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: H&M

So we had a lil bit of a work outing the other night.  These are some of my fabulous co-workers above.  I love working with people that are just as passionate about fashion as I am.  This top from Anthropologie is seriously one of my favorite tops.  I actually got the idea to layer it with a button down from one of my ultimate favorite bloggers  Atlantic-Pacific.  This statement necklace is perfect for summer.  The color was so on trend right now and it was such a fab price at H&M.  I am not a huge jean person, but these stretch jeans from Limited are super dark and slimming.  I love cuffing them in the summer with some sandals.  These Jessica Simpson sandals are so intricate and are suprisingly comfortable to wear for 8 hours at work.  Who am I kidding, I mean 1o hours.  Who works only 8 hour days anymore???

No comments:

Post a Comment