About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pearls and Polka Dots






Dress: H&M   Cardigan: The Limited   Necklace: Forever 21   Ring: Forever 21   Bracelets: Teal Beads: Gap, Crystal Beads: The Limited   Watch: Michael Kors   Shoes: Diba (DSW)   Sunglasses: Target   Handbag: DSW  

I feel like everyone needs something polka dot in their wardrobe.  This Dress from H&M is such a great piece because it transitions throughout the seasons.  Just throw on some tights and boots and a chunky sweater and you have the perfect fall/winter outfit.  This necklace from Forever 21 is super old, but it is one of my favorite statement pieces.  If you are looking for some great chunky necklaces, Forever always has a great selection.   These lace booties from Diba are really on trend right now.  Lace is everywhere and to pull them off in shoes or accessories is even better.  The pop of color in the cardigan really brightens up this look for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment