About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What Up Fireworks!






Dress: Old Navy   Tank: The Loft   Necklace: Francesca's Collections   Bracelets: Clear Beads: The Limited, American Flag: I got when I was like 10!  I don't remember!   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: Forever 21   Sunglasses: Target   Handbag: Nordstrom   Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)

So Happy 4th of July Blog world!  This was a pretty successful 4th for me, even though it was in the middle of the week.  I was able to be with my best friends and go to multiple parties.  We watched the fireworks downtown at my friend's apartment that has a rooftop patio.  As you can see from the pic above, the view was pretty decent except for the giant building in the way :)  Oh well it was fun to just be with good friends to share the moment.  I am obsessed with maxi dresses and this one from Old Navy  I couldn't pass up.  Francesca's has the CUTEST jewelry!  This necklace was a pretty penny, but I wear it all the time!  It was totally worth it.  Only splurge on the things you can't live without ladies!  Hope you all had a great holiday and were able to enjoy a full sky of fireworks!  On a final note, how perfect is my American Flag bracelet that I found??? I have had this forever and just recently found it...I was so excited!

1 comment:

  1. You found that bracelet at a perfect time; not only was it a nice touch to your July 4 th outfit, but it also is one of the many summer trends. American flag apparel is everywhere this season. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete