About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Eats and Fashionable Treats

 



Dress: H&M   Tank: The Loft   Sweater: The Limited   Necklace: H&M   Bangle: The Limited   Watch: Michael Kors   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)

So had a nice lil Friday shopping and having lunch with my co-workers.  I bought some fabulous new jewelry from H&M and a super cute top from Forever 21 that I will blog about tomorrow!  I love the pop of neon in this sweater from The Limited.  I am still so into the neon trend.  I hope it doesn't die down anytime soon.  This lil black dress from H&M is perfect because it crosses between casual and dressy.  As you know I LOVE trying new restaurants and have been hearing amazing things about the new burger place at Easton in Columbus called Flipside.  It was delish!  My friend Colin and I split two different burgers and they were both so good.  One of them is pictured above called Green Eggs + Ham Burger.  It has prosciutto (anything with prosciutto I immediately love), fried egg, warm spinach, crispy parmesan, and basil mayo.  The other burger we tried was called the Chili Pepper Burger.  This was seen on the Cooking Channel's Unique Eats.  This was just spicy enough with pickled jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, crispy chili onion rings, and smoked chili ketchup.  Not as hot as it sounds I promise!  We then all split some Truffle Fries.  Truffle oil is my absolute fave!  This place had great service and a great atmosphere along with most importantly GREAT food.  You should totally check it out if you love a good burger joint with some urban flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment