About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Shoulder Situation




Top: Forever 21   Jeans: Old Navy   Necklaces: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: Forever 21   Handbag: H&M

So this past weekend was my good friend Dustin's bday party!  There's the birthday boy pictured above with all of his super stylish female friends :)  It was quite the evening at the campus bar Bier Stube.  Now I didn't go to OSU, so I have never heard of this cozy gem of a bar until that night, but it was such a fun time!  The music was great, there were cheap drinks, and great people.  Now I am not gonna lie it is a bit of a dive.  Who am I kidding it is a complete dive, but if you are doing a campus bar crawl of sorts you should probably pop in for a quick beverage.  This is the new top that I bought at Forever 21 and I love it so much!  The colors are so fun and this new trend of showing off your shoulders is just the right amount of sassy for an evening out.  I mean lets be honest I am 27 not 21 anymore.  I gotta keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment