About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Golden Love







Dress: H&M   Sheer Tunic: H&M   Bracelets: Brown and Cream Beads: H&M, Clear Beads: The Limited, Brown Beads: Gifted   Watch: Michael Kors   Rings: Pink Bead: H&M, Stackable: H&M   Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)   Clutch: The Limited  Sunglasses: H&M

So I decided to take a trip home this weekend to see my family and friends.  It has been awhile since I have spent a whole weekend at home and it was very relaxing.  One of my favorite things growing up, was going to our 4th of July Festival in my hometown.  Luckily, the festival was still going on while I was home.  I even got to witness another round of fireworks with all my high school friends.  The golden retriever above is my dog Max that I grew up with!  He is 12 years old and still looks so young for a golden!  He is the love my life, and truly is such an amazing dog.  This is one of my favorite summer outfits I have put together.  I wore this sheer tunic on vacation in Mexico this summer as a beach coverup, but it really does go great over summer dresses to dress an outfit up.  When I saw this yellow clutch, I knew it had to be mine.  I am kinda obsessed with yellow.  It is such a fun color to incorporate in any way to your outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment