About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Wedding by the Water



The happy couple Cindy and Ryan!  I have known Cindy since Elementary school!  So happy for them!

My high school bestie Ann!  I wish you could see more of her outfit, she looked so fabulous!




My bestest friend Kristen!  Lil tidbit of info she forgot her dress and we were an hour away from home, so she is wearing my sister-in-law's dress!  So funny and makes for a great story! :)


My beautiful family!  My mom, brother, sister-in-law, and dad!  Love them!

Dress: Express   Headband: J. Crew   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Pink Beads: Forever 21, Crystal: The Limited, Crystal and Black Beads: Gifted   Ring: The Limited

So one of my best high school friends got married this past weeked at Geneva on the Lake.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Cindy the bride looked amazing!  They had the wedding right on the water as you can see from the pics.  Everything about the wedding was so thought out down to the bride and groom themed drinks with their very own straws!  I love the cupcake tables that have been popping up at weddings recently.  Cindy and Ryan had an AMAZING cupcake table!  I am so sad that I forgot to take a picture of it.  They had all different flavors including Red Velvet with Cinnamon Icing, Almond with Chocolate Icing, and Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese.  I am obsessed with this maxi dress that I got from Express.  It is so comfortable, and the print is so flattering.  I haven't showcased it on the blog enough, but I have a huge LOVE for headbands.  This J. Crew headband is one of my favorites.  Anything was an excessive amount of jewels is right up my alley.  Some of  my favorite people in my life are pictured above.  I have captions beneath so you know just who everyone is.  Can't believe how many weddings I have had this year!  I have so many more to go too!  I will post a wedding outfit recap after they are all finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment