About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pink Passion





Blazer: The Limited   Dress: H&M   Leggings: Express   Necklaces: Black Beads: The Limited, Stone: Express   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Pearls: Forever 21, Crystal: The Limited, Black and Crystal: Gifted   Ring: The Limited   Shoes: Calvin Klein (DSW)

So hot pink is like my favorite color right now.  I have been rocking hot pink lipstick, nail polish, and even have a hot pink sequin clutch.  Neon colors are just so fun and still so on trend right now.  Thought I would dress this look up with this amazing off white blazer that I found at Limited back in the day.  These snakeskin shoes make me feel pretty sassy.  I put them on and instantly feel empowered.  Kind of crazy how clothes and shoes can make you feel a certain way.  Thought I would let my co-worker Liz make a guest apperance on the blog.  She has the cutest style and love this whole look.  She got that amazing skirt from TJ Maxx for $12!!!  There are so many skirts out there like this and you can check out a handful here at Shop Style.  Love her necklace from Express too!  Such a cute turquoise piece to have.

3 comments:

  1. cute blog!!

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks everyone! these are pretty much my fave shoes I have at the moment. they make me feel pretty fierce :)

    ReplyDelete