About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Blue Crush








Shirt: Nordstrom Rack   Jeans: Old Navy   Shoes: Chinese Laundry (DSW still available here.)   Handbag: The Limited   Sunglasses: H&M   Necklace: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Pearl: Forever 21, Brown and Cream Beads: H&M, Pewter Bangle: Express   Rings: Bow: Forever 21, Heart: Stella and Dot   Nail Polish: OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love, Glitter OPI Teenage Dream

I literally fell in love with this shirt as soon as I saw it.  P.S. there needs to be a Nordstrom Rack in Columbus.  On the other hand, if there was I would be there all the time.  The heart design on this shirt is such a cool print.  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but this shirt has buttons down the back as well.  Cool feature huh?  I have to say I am not a fan of jeans on me personally, but these from Old Navy are super comfortable.  Rolling up skinny jeans in the summer is the way to go.  This crossbody bag from The Limited is just the right size and shape that I like.  Crossbody bags are the best because if you are on the go you can just throw them on and hit the town.  You all know how much I love statement necklaces and this one from H&M is a steal!  It was only $12!  I am pretty sure I saw the exact same necklace at another store for like $40.  Lastly, we gotta talk about these sandals.  The combo of beads and rhinestones is very different and they surprisingly go with so many outfits.  On a final note, I thought I would show off a scenic pic of the park right by my house.  I love being so close to everything in the city.  It is nice to walk to all the restaurants, bars, and shops after a couple years of living out in the burbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment