About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday Blog Fest

                 Becca's Bday Outfit consists of: Top and Necklace: Francesca's Collection   Bracelets: Gap
                               The Birthday girl!  So stylish!  Love that those are elephants on her shirt! 
                         The band let the birthday girl bang out on the drums real right quick! :)
I had to showcase some of my awesome and fashionable friends!  This is Renee and I was obsessed with her lace shorts from Urban Outfitters. 



Shirt: Nordstrom Rack   Maxi Skirt: Express   Headband: Arden B.   Handbag: Nordstrom   Shoes: Chinese Laundry (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Gap

This was such a fun night!  My friend Becca and I are pretty big into birthdays.  I mean why would you not want people to celebrate you for an entire day just for being born?  I have to throw this out there; my friends are super cute and stylish.  I seriously love that we all dress for each other.  Not for boys, but for each other.  Us girls are the only ones who actually notice a new handbag or a new pair of wedges.  I mean right?  Let's be serious.  I am all over the shirts with the slits in the arm lately.  I think they are the right amount of sexy and are still cool enough to wear in the summer, but can transition great into fall.  I love my friend Becca's bday outfit here!  Francesca's always has the most amazing jewelry and I love that they are a boutique that gets unique clothing in that you wouldn't find anywhere else.  Last thing I am commenting on is my feather headband.  I bought this headband from Arden B. about 4 years ago.  I was so nervous that I would never wear it, but I am a headband junkie so I had to have it.  Then headbands came back in a big way and I have worn this headband so much since then.  Funny how these trends work huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment