About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Suburbia





Top: Bella Girl Boutique   Jeans: Old Navy   Shoes: Buckle (Old)   Necklace: World Market   Rings: Green Crystals: Boutique in Wilmington, NC, Gold Pinky: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Gifted, The Limited, H&M  Handbag: DSW

So I was visiting my friend Sarah at her apartment complex and loved the white picket fences, so I thought it was a perfect place for a photo shoot.  I have always imagined having that quiet suburban lifestyle with a white picket fence when I was younger.  Now my idea of what I want in a neighborhood is changing.  I am not sure what I want exactly.  I guess it's like when you know you will know.  There is a boutique in my parents hometown of Medina, OH called Bella Girl Boutique.  That is where I got this top from.  I instantly knew I needed this top with the pockets and layered ruffles.  I seriously love shopping at boutiques because all of the pieces are so unique. The problem is finding the unique pieces at a decent price.  If you haven't noticed I am obsessed with chunky neclaces and this one from World Market is one of my faves.  The colors are perfect together and it goes with a lot of my neutral colors.  The key to wearing these flowy tops is to pair them with a straighter, more narrow bottom.  That is why I chose skinny jeans.  You can get the most out of your skinny jeans in the summer by rolling them up.  These shoes I got from Buckle years ago and they have held up pretty nicely.  The metallic snakeskin still is on trend even now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment