About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Boutique Pieces

My uber amazing photographer and work bestie Colin!!!!  He is amazing and has been such a HUGE help with this blog and all of my pictures.  He is also so stylish and gives me great fashion tips.  LOVE YOU! 


  
Dress: Anthropologie   Necklace: Willy Jay's   Shoes: Jessica Simpson (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Gifted, H&M, World Market   Ring: H&M

I love a good boutique.  Charleston had so many super cute boutiques that were reasonably priced.  One of my absolute favorite boutiques I shopped at was Willy Jay's.  I bought this statement necklace there that I am in love with.  This is probably the biggest necklace that I own, but I want to wear it with everything!  This dress from Anthropologie is so comfortable and I love the pockets on it!  Pockets are fabulous.  I love them on skirts, dresses, and high waisted pants.  I feel like they are always a nice surprise on a dress though.  Seriously though how cute is my friend Colin?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog www.thestylemixologist.blogspot.com
    I really like your style! Is amazing when I grown up wanna be like you.. Fashion! Kisses and hugs from Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete