About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Girls Night Out

 
 



Shirt: H&M   Dress: H&M   Scarf: Old Navy   Leggings: H&M   Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: The Limited
 
So I apologize for the delay in blog posts lately!!! Things have been a little crazy in my life and my computer has been on the fritz to boot.  There was a networking event for girls the other night at the bar called Social in Arena District.  There were many different vendors in attendance including my favorite jewelry company Stella and Dot.  I love so many of their pieces, but like most girls in their twenties they aren't super affordable.  Hence, I got suckered into having my very own jewelry party to get a discount.  Don't worry, I will have lots of pics to share of that epic event next week.  So my friend Kelly and I hit up the event and we met this amazing hostess Amber that will be conducting my party!  And there were $2 champagne flutes!  I am pretty much obsessed with their one spikey bracelet called The Renegade.  My favorite blogger Pink Peonies wheres it and you can see her wearing it stacked with other bracelets here.  Not to mention Katy Perry and other celebs have been seen wearing it as well.  Check her out here.  Then I kept the night going and went to see a baseball game with my super, cute and fashionable friend Kristin pictured with me below.  I love nights out with just the girls.  Keeps me grounded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment