About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes and Delish Sandwiches









Poncho: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)   Skirt: Express   Necklace: H&M   Bracelets: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Shoes: BC Footwear (DSW)   Ring: Boutique in Wilmington, NC (I forget the name!)

So I am pretty much in love with this sandwich shop around the block from my house called Katalina.  They have such a cool atmostphere and everything I have ever tried there was delicious.  My latest choice was the Pesto Avocado sandwich and a Watermelon Feta Gazpacho.  Anything with goat cheese is my weakness.  I seriously need my own goat to be able to have goat cheese at my beck and call.  Seriously though, if you love delicious food and live in Columbus than you have to check out Katalina.  You won't regret it, I promise.  As for my outfit, I have always wanted a pair of blue suede shoes so I could sing the song in my head as I am prancing down the street.  I am trying to prepare myself for my fall wardrobe again so I thought I would whip out my poncho a little early.  Fall clothes are  my favorite.  I am ready for all my boots, sweaters, tights, and skirts.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment