About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

City Safari






Dress: Arden B.   Blazer: The Limited   Necklace: Forever 21   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Brown Beads: Gifted, Black, Clear, Brown Beads: H&M   Ring: Forever 21   Sunglasses: H&M   Shoes: Seychelles (DSW)

So you know there is something team serious going on at work if I am wearing a blazer.  My work environment is pretty casual, so it isn't often that you get all that dressed up.  I had some pretty big meetings at work, so hence the blazer.  The rouching on the sleeves of this blazer make it special though.  I am all about the something special.  I have to say although I live in the midwest capital of the USA, there still are some pretty places to photograph around the area.  I am all about the statement necklace.  Cheap statement necklaces from Forever 21 or H&M are even better.  I am all about a bargain...period.  These shoes from Seychelles are so comfortable for heels!  The braiding detail is what really drew me in. 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, girl! I especially love the blazer and arm candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks so much!!! I am so excited that you have checked out the page! Since I am new to the blog world, I wasn't sure if people were checking out the website! Keep checking back!

      Delete
  2. Wow, love the necklace! and welcome to blogging; you have started a nice blog. I am following. Please do check out my blogs and if they suit you please do follow:

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmela thanks so much for the follower! You are my first! I need to build up my followers! Love your blogs too! Thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete