About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hippie Tie Dye











Maxi Dress: Macy's   Shirt: H&M   Sunglasses: Target   Necklace: The Limited   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Vintage Silver Bangle: Gifted, Teal Beads: Gap, Crystal: The Limited, White Beads: Forever 21, Clear and Black Beads: H&M   Ring: The Limited   Handbag: Nordstrom   Shoes: G by Guess (DSW)

So this weekend in the park across from my house is a festival called Comfest.  It is called this because it is a community festival, but really it is known to bring out the hippies.  I was obviously trying to channel my inner hippie with this tie dye dress I got from Macy's.  I LOVE this dress!  I feel like maxi's are the perfect way to do tie dye in your wardrobe.  They already have an earthy feel so to add tie dye just seems natural.  So I figured I would have my friends make guest appearances on the blog every so often so here are my super fashionable friends Laura and Kelly that I work with pictured above!  They both have such great style and I definitely look to them for style advice.  Also, a BIG thanks to my friend Becca for taking these fab photos!  My friends have been so supportive of this blog starting up and I obviously couldn't do it without all of them so thanks to everyone that has helped me so far with taking pics!  You know who you are :)

2 comments:

  1. i am LOVING becky's reflection in your sunglasses. beer. in. hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the website Silvia! I am so excited to be getting comments already! Thanks for the support!

    And Drew, I know that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete