About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Neon Glam






Shirt: Forever 21   Skirt: Gap   Shoes: G by Guess (DSW)   Sunglasses: Target   Necklaces: H&M   Bracelets: Clear and Black Beads: H&M, Turquoise Beaded: Gap, Purple Rhinestones: Gap, Burgundy Jewels: The Limited   Yellow Bangle: The Limited   Ring: The Limited   Watch: Michael Kors   Nails: Francesca's Collections Turqs and Caicos

So I am kinda obsessed with Neon and Royal Blue right now.  These necklaces from H&M are perfect to add to any outfit to give it an edge.   All the celebs were rocking the royal blue maxi skirts so I needed to have one.  I recently bought this skirt at the Gap and I love it!  The color is perfect and I must say Gap had some super cute things when I was in there.  I love mixing prints with bold colors so I totally think rocking some zebra stripes spiced up this look.  And honestly who doesn't love these neon sunglasses right now?  Everyone needs a pair for summer...no seriously everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I love this bunch of bracelets; especially the two from the Gap.

    ReplyDelete