About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Boho Chic





a
Shirt: Express   Maxi Dress: The Limited   Necklace: Old Navy   Ring: Forever 21   Bracelets: Gold: World Market, Brown and Cream Beads: H&M, Brown Beads: Gifted   Watch: Michael Kors   Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (DSW)

So I have been really into taking my dresses and making them into skirts by adding a top.  That way I get the most bang for my buck!  I always stop in Old Navy every once in awhile to get some basic pieces for less, and I came across this tribal necklace.  They had some really awesome jewelry!  I heard they got a new jewelry buyer in and it honestly is worth checking out.  These sandals are AMAZING!!! They are so comfortable and the mix of the leopard print and beaded medallion gives you the option to wear these whether you are dressed up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment