About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Very First Post!











Wow my very first post! I have always wanted to start my own blog, but never thought it was the right time.  But honestly when is the right time?  I have a passion for fashion(nice tagline huh?) and always have my friends asking me for style advice and to remix their wardrobe.  Rachel Zoe is pretty much my icon.  I am currently in the fashion industry, but my dream is to be a celebrity stylist.  So my blog is about a girl in fashion, living in the midwest capital city Columbus, OH dreaming of the big life.  I am in my twenties so I don't have the money to buy designer duds as of yet, so this fashion blog is definitely geared towards girls my age starting out who want to be trendy and fabulous.  I call myself the style mixologist because I love mixing and matching prints and styles!  One day I am punk rock and the next boom I am boho chic.  Can't wait to get this thing started! I thought I would post a couple pics of me and my super awesome friends in some of my fave outfits to date so you get a taste of my style! Oh yea and I dabbled with reddish brown as a hair color, but my  heart is a blond and that's what I am currently again!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment