About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Bliss








Dress: Jessica Simpson (Macy's)   Earrings: H&M   Belt: The Limited   Pink Sequin Clutch: The Limited   Shoes: Diego di Lucca (DSW)   Bangles: Yellow - The Limited, Print - Forever 21   Watch: Michael Kors   Rings: Print Cocktail Ring - Forever 21, Silver Heart - Lia Sophia   Nail Polish: Francesca's Collections Turqs & Caicos

So wedding season is in full force!  This is 3rd wedding out of 6 this year!!!  One of my bestest college friends from the one and only Kent State got married this weekend!  I love when all of us college friends are together.  Bonded for LIFE.  Blue is for sure my favorite color on myself.  It totally brings out my blue eyes so win/win for Kelly.  I loved that my nail polish matched exactly with the ruffles in the dress.  Jessica Simpson has some uber cute stuff out there.  I really thought the yellow accents made the whole outfit pop.  On a final note, how dapper does my date Drew look???

No comments:

Post a Comment