About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vintage Inspired








Dress: Anthropologie   Tank: The Loft   Lace Vest: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's   Necklace: H&M   Bracelets: Yellow: Gap, Pink Beads: American Eagle, Brown and Cream Beads: H&M, Turqoise Beads: Gap   Watch: Michael Kors   Rings: Pink Bead: H&M, Rosette: Forever 21   Sunglasses: H&M   Shoes: Mia Girl (DSW)   Nails: Francesca's Collections Turqs and Caicos

Love love love Anthropologie!  This dress was a steal on the sale rack there.  That's usually where I head first when I shop there honestly :)  I love the layers and navy is becoming the new black.  OK not really, but it definitely looks great on everyone.  But seriously I could live in Anthro.  I decorated my entire living room to look like the store.  I am obsessed.  This lace vest from Lauren Conrad is the perfect piece to dress up any look.  These woven flats from Mia Girl keep with the whole vintage feel that I was going for.  H&M if you can't tell is one of my go to places for accessories.  I have so much jewelry and I do feel like accessories really do complete any outfit so why not get more for less?  But I found this necklace on its own on the rack and I knew it had to be mine. 

1 comment:

  1. I love stacking bracelets with watches as well! you do it wonderfully! The nail polish color is rad!

    Check out my blog www.dixiemodish.com

    ReplyDelete