About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Foliage






Dress: Vera Wang (Kohl's)   Coat: Forever 21 (Old)   Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe (DSW)   Handbag: DSW   Ring: The Limited

So fall is here.  Finally.  Fall is by far my favorite season.  I love everything about it especially the weather, football season (Go Bucks!), pumpkin spice lattes, boots and booties, and chunky scarfs.  I also love a good shopping trip to Easton Town Center.  I had lunch at my one of my favorite restaurants Northstar Cafe.  The picture above is my favorite salad from there called the Townsfair Salad.  If you haven't tried this salad, you have too!  Anyways, onto the outfit!  I love this Vera Wang dress because it can easily be dresed up or down.  I have worn this dress with black tights and a blazer and heels to a wedding and as you can see from the pictures above you can make it a more casual feel with a leather jacket and booties.  Another way to style this dress more casually would be to have a chunky sweater instead of a leather jacket.  I feel like the metallic jacket gives this an alternative twist.  When I bought these Steve Madden wedge booties in olive green, I wasn't sure how much wear I would truly get out of them.  Turns out, I have worn them so much that I might need some sort of replacement pair soon.  They are pretty neutral, and look great with browns, nudes, and grey tones.  Has everyone enjoyed a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte this season?  Or a couple Pumpkin Spice Lattes?  Happy Fall Foliage everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment