About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Columbus Fashion Week Fashion Show

Hi all!  Sorry for the late blog post!  I had some personal issues happening last week with my cat Khloe and she was in the hospital so I didn't have time to blog about the events.  My cat is fine and she is at home now (thank god!)  I was at least able to make the fashion show last Friday.  Ten local designers put on a phenomenal show at the brand new Hilton Hotel in downtown Columbus.  Here are some of the highlights below.




                                                             Josie and Colin, my fellow fashionistas!


                            Caitlin that I work with, who is also one of the fashion coordinators of the event.
            One of my favorite co-workers Liz, who is my resident fashion consultant.  She is always so on trend!
                                                The Mayor of Columbus Mr. Coleman kicking off the event!

























                                        OBSESSED with her gold dress!  So many architectural details!

 
Top: Forever 21   Skirt: Target   Handbag: H&M   Tights: The Limited   Rings: H&M   Shoes: Madden Girl (DSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment