About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

So I figured since it is Halloween, I should showcase my outfit from last year that is the same dress that I am wearing this year as an outfit instead of a costume! :)  I LOVE this polka dot dress because it can be so 1950's housewife, but then can transition into a super chic frock for work.  I really wasn't feeling Halloween this year.  I didn't even dress up :(  Instead I made a Thanksgiving style feast and watched Magic Mike with one of my besties Kristin.  Um have you all seen Magic Mike?  Good god I love Channing Tatum.  I mean it's serious.  Anywho, I am rambling.  Read about the details on the outfits below!







Dress: H&M   Cardigan: The Limited   Peter Pan Collar: H&M   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: H&M   Handbag: H&M   Belt: The Limited

So first off I love black and white.  Secondly, I love peter pan collars.  Third, I love this dress.  It is so fun, flirty, and comfortable.  I love skinny belts and The Limited always has great choices.  This snakeskin metallic belt is so fun, and can complete any outfit.  Well everyone I hope you had an amazing Halloween and next year I will make sure that I am on top of a super amazing costume.  Let me know what you dressed as this year so I have some ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm all about Peter Pan collars!

    forunendinglove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete