About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Columbus Fashion Week Preview

I am extremely excited to attend Columbus Fashion Week this year!  There are a handful of events that are going on throughout this week to promote the runway show on Friday, October 19th at the new downtown Hilton hotel.  There are so many talented local designers that need to be recognized for their contributions to the fashion scene.  I wanted to showcase a picture of the designs that will be seen this week as well as a few pictures from this years Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion week to get everyone excited about the show.  I will be blogging throughout the week on all of the events that I am able to attend.  Lastly, since the Project Runway finale is being premiered during Columbus Fashion week, I thought it would be appropriate for me to chime in on the collections.  Check in later this week for my thoughts!

Picture courtesy of Columbus Fashion Week.

All Mercedes-Benz Fashion week photos are courtesy of the website (http://www.mbfashionweek.com/home)
Badgley Mischka



Carolina Herrera

Monique Lhuillier

Nicole Miller


Rachel Zoe



Tracy Reese


Vera Wang




Zac Posen




No comments:

Post a Comment