About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unite the Runway Fall Fashion Show

















                      Dress: The Limited   Top: Target   Tights: The Limited   Shoes: Calvin Klein (DSW)

United Way of Central Ohio recently put on a fall fashion show with some of the largest retail chains in Columbus.  DSW provided all of the shoes for the models and clothes were shown by The Limited, eloquii by The Limited, Lane Bryant, New York & Company, Justice & Brothers, Macy's, Premier Designs, Macy's, and the local Cheesecake Boutique.  All of the proceeds went to United Way to continue to build a stronger, healthier Ohio.  I was able to enjoy the show with some of my fellow fashionable co-workers.  The show had a lot of color and floral denim, peplum tops, leather detailing, color and embellished outerwear, and lace.  The show was a great way to kick off the fall season and get the residents of Columbus excited to check out the new product being held at these retailers.  I have been searching for a piece in my wardrobe whether it was a skirt, dress, or top with leather.  I found this dress at The Limited and loved the shape of the dress and the studding at the top of the dress.  It is hard to see the studs in these photos, my bad guys!  I wanted to wear some really fierce shoes with my leather dress so I thought these snakeskin pumps would be perfect.  Can't wait for my next runway show at Columbus Fashion Week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment