About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Turq Gems




Dress: The Limited   Cardigan: H&M   Necklace: Stella & Dot   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: H&M   Clutch: H&M   Shoes: Shoe Carnival

So after having my super fun Stella and Dot party, I was able to get my favorite necklace that is pictured above for a great price.  If you love their jewerly, it really is worth having a party.  I love dresses and long boyfriend cardigans.  It is the perfect dressy/casual combo that you can wear to work and transition into a night out.  A neutral pair of pumps is a must have for fall.  Pumps are back on trend in a big way this season.  To spice up this outfit I thought I would throw in one of my favorite sparkle clutches.  I hope glitter never goes out of style, because I love anything that sparkles :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you took close up photos of the accessories . Like the details in each piece...and YES , I hope sparkle never goes out. It seems to be more prevalent this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I feel like sparkle is everywhere right now. I think my favorite way it is being used is on the collars of button down shirts. It is such a new take on a classic look. Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete