About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sequins and Studs






         Sweater: The Limited   Sequin Tunic: H&M   Leggings: H&M   Boots: Steve Madden (DSW)   Ring: H&M

So black and gold is a really big trend for fall and I am loving it.  I am pretty much planning my fall wardrobe around these Steve Madden combat boots.  I had been searching for studded combat boots, and once I saw these I had to have them.  I have had this sequin tunic from H&M for about a year now and every time I wear it I get so many compliments.  Pairing a dress with combat boots is my favorite way to do this trend.  It is like the salty sweet combo ya know?  It's totally rocker chic :)  I also wanted to note on my new ombre hair.  I have been wanting to try this on my hair for some time now, but was scared to do it.  I figured this hair style might not be cool for that long so I better jump on my board now, especially after seeing a lot of other bloggers rocking it.  My friend Colin is so trendy and I was obsessed with his boots so I just had to showcase them!  I need to find out what brand these are so I will get back to you all on that info.  I love the boots that have laces that wrap around the ankle.  I have seen a lot of great womens boots with that feature as well.  Who else is so excited fall weather is finally here???

No comments:

Post a Comment