About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Urban Tribal







Top: Rock & Republic (Kohl's)   Jacket: JimmyZ's (really old)   Jeans: Old Navy   Sunglasses: Target   Clutch: H&M   Shoes: Mad Love (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Gap   Rings: H&M

BIG THANKS to my super amazing photographer Colin for these pics taken in the Short North in Columbus! :)

So this wedge sneaker trend I am SO on board with.  I had been hunting down the perfect pair and I adored these Mad Love sneaks from DSW.  They come with hot pink laces, but you can also change them out to white so you can wear with everything.  A lot of people have been asking how to wear these wedge sneaks and I have to say that beyond skinny jeans you can wear them with dresses, skirts, and shorts with a casual top.  One of my favorite bloggers Sincerely Jules has worn them best as you can see here.  It is also worth noting that camo is BACK as you can also see from Sincerely Jules.  I got rid of one of my FAVORITE camo jackets a couple years back and I knew it would always come back around someday.  This old JimmyZ's jacket has a camo/safari feel.  I have been a little bit obsessed with Kohl's new brands that they have been bringing in.  Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad, and Vera Wang have been some great staples for them, but I am loving Rock and Republic!  It is one of their newer lines that they have added and they have the cutest stuff.  It is very rocker chic with lots of embellishments and details, but is also very affordable.  So ya'll if you haven't been to a Kohl's lately, I recommend giving it a second look. 

2 comments:

  1. That top is sooo cute! Work it!
    www.forunendinglove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe it is from Kohl's too! :) I love your blog! It is so different! I am definitely going to follow!

    ReplyDelete