About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nashville Bachelorette Weekend!













So I love a good bachelorette party especially when it is in a super fun city like Nashville!  I had never been and it reminded me of a country style Vegas.  It was so cool to go into every bar and have a new budding country artist or band entertaining.  The bachelorette party was for one of my best friends Katie that I met in Columbus!  We had two nights to celebrate and we checked out some great places and did a Honky Tonk Bar Crawl.  There was a cute area with great shopping boutiques called Hillsboro Village that we checked out.  I bought an amazing dress at the one boutique called Posh.  The second night we went to some kareoke bars, which were super fun!  I love a good kareoke bar, and I am pretty sure that the guy running the one place in the picture above looked just like Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp in Pirates.  Does he not?  All in all it was a great weekend with my girls and I was so happy to be a part of it!  Can't wait to see my friends Katie and Rob get married...love you both! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Truly fabulous photos from Bachelorette Weekend! I am totally in love with the bash. My own sister is tying wedding knot and she would be booking one of the best rooftop party Venues in NYC for her bachelorette. We are truly very excited.

    ReplyDelete