About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stella and Dot Girls Night In

I am IN LOVE with Stella and Dot.  I want pretty much all of their pieces, but as this is a blog for the girl on a "budget" I really can't afford to buy their jewelry in bulk without some sort of a discount.  I decided to have a jewelry party because what better way to get a discount on the goods as well as getting all my girls together for some wine and apps.  So here is a couple highlights from the event at my house!  To check out their collection just go here.
 A view from my house looking at downtown Columbus.  Love living here!
Some delish snacks I made for the party.  I am obsessed with any sort of dip so I made Hot Crap Dip and Parmesan Crescent roll bites.  And then of course the obvious choice of cheese and crackers...yum!!!



OMG obsessed!  SO MUCH BLING!  The tassel bracelet can also be a necklace as well.  This is called the Bianca Tassel Necklace and it can be yours if you go here.  I love interchangeable pieces!


My fabulous friend Tricia showing off this month's Trunk Show exclusive!  So many good deals when you have a party!  She is showing off one of their most popular necklaces.  So cute huh?

This is my fabulous friend Alicia and my roomate's new english bulldog puppy Lucy!  She was the life of the party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment