About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stella and Dot Exclusive

So you all know how much I have been plugging Stella and Dot lately, but you know I am such an advocate of their pieces.  I want all of you to check out my Stella an Dot exclusive party by clicking on the link here.  If you are an aspiring fashionista than you need to check out their amazing statement necklaces or bracelets that are perfect for layering.  And I have to mention that there are so many celebs that have been seen sporting their fashions as you can see from the pictures below.  You have until next Tuesday September 18th to buy! Happy accessory shopping :)

                                                                              All pictures are courtesy of Stella and Dot.












1 comment: