About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweater Skirt







Sweater: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)   Skirt: Anthropologie   Peter Pan Collar: H&M   Tights: The Limited   Ring: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelet: DSW   Shoes: Rocket Dog (DSW)

Photos by: Liz Kauffelt

So I clearly was channeling Anthropologie for this outfit.  The skirt definitely helped inspire me.  So I bought this skirt on sale with my birthday coupon Anthro sent me.  I loved the sweater material and that it was high waisted.  I feel like high waisted skirts are so slimming.  This Lauren Conrad sweater looks like it could be from Anthropologie, and is just simple enough that it works with the busy print of the skirt.  I thought I would jazz the outfit up with my favorite jeweled collar.  Speaking of favorite jewelry, how cool is this bracelet from DSW?  I love the safety pins incorporated with jewels, so play off the hard and soft effect.  And lastly, we have to talk about these heels from Rocket Dog.  How perfect are they with this outfit?  This weather has been so insane, so sorry for the indoor shoot!  P.S. my bday is Thursday!  I celebrated this weekend with my fabulous friends, since I am out of town this weekend in Philadelphia for my cousin's baby shower!  I will share some pics from the party on Thursday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment