About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shine Bright Like a Diamond





Turtleneck: H&M   Dress: Express   Sequin Jacket: The Limited   Leggings: H&M   Boots: DSW   Watch: Michael Kors   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson   Ring: The Limited

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

So I know I have been kinda off the grid lately, and I apologize for the lack of posts.  I think I have finally fixed my ailing computer.  So I am not going to lie, most of this outfit is pretty old.  I am trying to be better about reusing the clothes that I already own.  It looks like there are still some of this sequin jacket left at The Limited if you are feeling the need to snag it for your wardrobe.  My favorite thing about winter weather is being able to layer.  This is definitely one of my more girly outfits.  I love a wine palette and this ruffle dress that I got from Express matched perfectly.  I figured a sequin jacket adds glam to any outfit.  You can get a lot of wear out of your dresses in the winter as long as you layer them properly.  Try a chunky sweater, blazer, or like I did here you can put a turtleneck underneath.  


No comments:

Post a Comment