About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dots and Sequins









My FAVORITE ice cream in the WHOLE world!  If you ever have a chance to try Jeni's,than you totally have to!





Dress: Old Navy   Blazer: Target   Tights: The Limited   Necklace: H&M   Crossbody Handbag: Urban Outfitters   Booties: Wanted   Ring: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors

Time to turn the camera on my fabulous photographer, THE Colin Michael Walsh!  How fabulous does he look???






On Colin:  Shirt: H&M   Cardigan: H&M   Pants: H&M   Boots: Steve Madden (DSW)   Watch: Borrowed

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh and Kelly Nagle aka Me!

So this is probably my favorite photo shoot to date.  I love walking around the Short North and Goodale Park.  I had been searching for a sequin sleeve blazer just like this, and I couldn't believe that I found this blazer on sale at Target for $20!!!  This is the best time to shop!  The deals are seriously crazy!  I had also seen polka dot sheer dresses and blouses just like this for double or triple the price.  Old Navy has just really been winning me over lately!  I also liked that the polka dots on this dress were more cream colored than white, so I was able to pair this outfit with my favorite glitter booties from Wanted!  Enough about me, how awesome does my photographer Colin look?  Can you believe his whole outfit is from H&M!  I must say that there definitely aren't as many awesome retailers for Men as there are for Women.  However, H&M is amazing with Men's clothing and giving trendy, yet affordable pieces.  Honestly, they have been lacking a bit in the Women's clothing for me.  What is your favorite place to shop for trendy, affordable pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment