About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Colors Blocked






Dress: Forever 21   Blazer: The Limited   Belt: The Limited   Tights: The Limited   Shoes: Madden Girl (DSW)   Headband: Giant Eagle (shocking I know!)   Necklace: World Market   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Stella & Dot,Forever 21   Handbag: Poppie Jones (DSW)

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

The weather has been so unpredictable lately that it has been hard to plan to take blog pics.  When I took these pictures, the temps were pretty unbearably cold so we did a couple indoor shots.  So I love color blocking.  I also love this dress.  I wore this dress in my Holiday pics and styled the outfit a bit differently.  You can see that post here.   I love to mix trends (if that isn't apparent by the name of my blog), so I decided to do color block and animal print in one ensemble.  Turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself :)  OK I have to talk about this headband that I am in love with that I got at GIANT EAGLE!  Can you believe it?  I mean there I was getting some shampoo and conditioner and was drawn in by the super cute hair accessories.  I kind of have a headband obsession.  I probably own at least 30 of them.  It is hard to find ones that don't hurt your noggin though.  Anywho, now that I have my computer back up and running, I have been hard at work to try and post more posts more often.  And let me tell you, Colin and I have been taking some stellar pics so stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment