About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

28 on the 28th

So it's official.  I'm old.  I mean I used to think that you weren't old until about 90, but turning 28 feels pretty old.  People tell me that this bday is my golden one, because I am turning 28 on the 28th of February.  I do see it as a milestone, but not sure I am extremely happy about it.  I wanted to share a couple of pictures from my party with my fabulously amazing friends!  I had so much fun and I want to personally thank everyone who came out to celebrate my birth with me!  If you know me at all, I have kind of always been obsessed with my birthday and have made it into a full month of celebrating lavishly and buying a super cute new outfit to wear.  I hope you all approve of this year's outfit.  I will be blogging pics of the full outfit soon, but details are below.  Thanks for reading everyone! 

Dress: Forever 21     Jacket: Old Navy   Necklace: Anthropologie   Tights: The Limited   Shoes: Wanted   
Handbag: H&M











No comments:

Post a Comment