About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Secret Garden








Gotta love a good out take photo :)





Moto Jacket: Forever 21 (old)   Top: H&M   Skirt: Express  Leggings: Express   Crossbody Handbag: Urban Outfitters   Necklace: Stella & Dot   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelet: DSW Stores   Booties: Steve Madden (DSW)

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

So after having this blog for almost a year, I have been trying to scope out new locations for pictures.  Colin and I came across this cool area in historic Bexley that looked very reminiscent of a Secret Garden.  So I was trying to mix hard and soft with this look.  I love mixing floral feminine lacy textures with leather and studs.  I just bought these booties and I am so obsessed!  These new smaller pin studs are the new trend for shoes opposed to the rougher spiky stud.  I actually am welcoming the change.  I thought I could only wear this floral skirt in the spring, but I am trying to push the limits with my spring wardrobe and find ways to work things into whatever the current season is.  Colin was trying to get me to pull off some of these model poses, and I tried my best, but to be honest I felt kinda ridiculous.  But of course he is such a fabulous photographer, that I don't look that silly!  It felt like senior pictures all over again!  One day I will share with you my senior pic model poses.  They are pretty epic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment