About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas








Sweater: H&M   Vest: Bella Girl Boutique   Tights: The Limited   Handbag: Nordstrom   Necklace: DIY   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)   Socks: Nine West   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson   Watch: Michael Kors   Ring: H&M

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

I love the mall and shopping centers during the holidays.  Well let me rephrase, I love the Christmas decorations at the mall, NOT the crowds of people.  This sweater dress from H&M is perfect for winter.  I actually bought it last year, but noticed that they have brought it back in multiple colors this season.  Bella Boutique is a store by my parents house in Medina, OH.  They always have the cutest clothes, and I was in love with this leather vest as soon as I saw it.  The ruffle collar was the perfect touch of femininity.  This necklace is a combo of two necklaces combined.  When it comes to cowl necks or high collars, it is best if you are going to accesorize to have a long necklace so the collar can still make a statement of its own.  I have to mention this weather again.  I mean it is DECEMBER in OHIO and 60 degrees!  It is just amazing, even if it is because of global warming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment