About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cozy Luxe








Shirt: The Limited   Sweater: Express   Skirt: H&M   Tights: The Limited   Shoes: Wanted   Ring: H&M, Gifted   Bracelet: Stella & Dot   Watch: Michael Kors   Earrings: H&M   Handbag: DSW

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

So the weather has been real stellar here in Columbus, OH.  Not.  I had to do an indoor shoot today since it was raining and gloomy.  Normally days like this would not make me want to put a lot of effort into my outfit, but I had recently did a little shopping and wanted to show off my new digs.  So I am in LOVE with this fur sweater that I got from Express.  It is so comfortable and the fur on the collar is detachable if you aren't feeling as daring.  Fur is such a statement.  Obviously I am talking faux fur.  I definitely am not a fan of the real thing.  I feel so confident and cool when I have a piece with fur on.  I found this sequin top at The Limited and it matched the sweater perfectly,  I also think the sequins add a little glam to this look and since it is close to the holidays, sequins are completely necessary.  I paired this outfit with my gold skirt from H&M that I love, but I think this would also look great with a pair of skinny or bootcut jeans and the perfect boot or bootie.  Does anyone else have a hard time going to the mall shopping for Christmas presents for others and NOT buying for themselves?  The deals are just so good that it is hard not to pick up a couple of things for yourself too.  Am I right?  Or do I just have a shopping problem?  Happy Holidays if I don't post before Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment