About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

House Hunting










Shirt: Forever 21   Sweater Poncho: Bella Girl Boutique   Dress: Express   Tights: The Limited   Handbag: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Shoes: Wanted   Rings: H&M   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

So as much as I love shopping for clothes, shoes, and accessories, I also love shopping for furniture, decor, and housing.  It is so much more fun house hunting when you don't actually NEED a house.  Yea see I am not moving, but I love walking around different neighborhoods while looking at the houses on the market.  Now onto the outfit!  My favorite part of fall clothing is layering.  I have a love affair with a good poncho.  This specific poncho caught my eye because of the navy coloring and the button details on the front.  I thought it looked very vintage.  These are my FAVORITE shoes right now.  Glitter makes every outfit.  Period.  I just love how these shoes are so basic in the front, and so party in the back.  As I have said in past posts, wine and navy are so in this season.  I can't get enough pairing these colors together.  My favorite outfits usually consist of a dress and chunky sweater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment