About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

















Dress: Forever 21   Sweater: Forever 21 (Old)   Tights: The Limited   Cami: The Limited   Necklace: Express   Ring: H&M   Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Forever 21, Express (similar)   Shoes: Jessica Simpson (DSW)

Pictures by: Becca Kuhns

So my roomie and I partake in Christmas pics every year.  This is our fourth year living together and doing these holiday cards.  However, this is the first year that we both have animals.  I have had my cat Khloe Bear for 5 years now, while Kristen (my roomie) just got her fabulous English bulldog pup this year.  Her name is Lucy, but for some reason we call her Lucy Goosey or Goose or baby angel face.  Whatever works.  So we didn't even plan our outfits to be matching blues, but it kind of just worked out that way.  My friend Becca is awesome and a really great photographer so she takes all of our pictures for us!  What a great friend :)  This color block dress is so comfortable and all of my favorite colors on myself in one.  Well except for hot pink.  I love hot pink on me.  These Jessica Simpson pumps are amazing and have held up really well.  They come in a multitude of colors.  I am also certain that the round toe will never actually go out of style.  Who knew downtown Columbus was so beautiful?  I seriously do love living here.  I know it is Ohio and that isn't as cool as somewhere with a beach, but I have had some of the best times of my life here in the capital.  Well happy holidays!  What are everyone's holiday plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment