About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Glow









Top: Nordstrom Rack   Sweater Vest: The Limited   Peter Pan Collar: H&M   Jeans: Old Navy  
Coat: Old Navy  Handbag:  H&M   Shoes: Rocket Dog (DSW)   Watch: Michael Kors(similar)   Rings: H&M   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

So winter is here.  It's happening.  I am finally ready to embrace my Christmas spirit.  In fact, my roomate and I decorated the house tonight and it looks fabulous.  I will show pics soon!  So I am determined to bring the sweater vest back.  Navy is such a big color this season in everything from apparel to accessories.  I fell in love with these Betsey Johnson Navy Sunglasses.  If you look close enough, they have hearts on them!  I figured that would play off my hearts on my shirt.  I also want to touch on my bootcut jeans.  They are officially back, especially with pumps being back in such a big way.  These Rocket Dog chunky heeled shoes are fabulous.  The ruffle in the front is so cute and feminine.  Obviously with this outfit you can't get the full effect, but I thought grey would go well with navy.  Also, I hope the chunky heel stays around for a while because it is so much more comfortable!  Last but not least, I have been wanting a colored peacoat and I just happened to be in Old Navy browsing and saw this gem.  Not to mention all coats were half off!!!  Yellow is such a bright, fun color.  It always makes me feel happy when I am wearing it :)

Special and HUGE thanks to my friend Colin for always making me look fabulous and taking the BEST pictures!!! Love you!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment