About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

All That Glitters








Button Down Blouse: Forever 21   Floral Top: Urban Outfitters   Skirt: H&M   Tights: The Limited   Handbag: H&M   Shoes: Madden Girl (Gordman's)   Necklace: Borrowed from the roomie!   Ring: H&M

So the weather has been so amazing this fall that I was able to wear this fabulous outfit without a coat!  In Mid-November in Ohio that is unheard of!  I have been wanting a pair of chukka booties for a really long time and I found these pair of Madden Girl booties when I was in Chicago checking out my very first Gordman's store.  If you have never been to one, definitely worth checking out.  There was lots of great finds and they have an amazing home department.  Anyways, I have been wearing button downs on the regular lately as long as I can button them all the way up and layer them with a great sweater, top, or vest.  This button down is one of my absolute faves, because of the sequin collar.  My next search is to find a denim button down with a sequin collar.  Here's hoping!  This gold skirt from H&M is so comfortable and can be dressed up or down depending on the outfit.  It is also perfect for the holiday season because of it's metallic material.  I figured with my favorite floral shirt, that I should keep the earthy feel going with the accessories and absolutely love my roomie's leaf necklace and this leaf ring from H&M.  Hope the weather has been treating the rest of you as well and that you had an amazing weekend!  Thanksgiving is upon us this week!  Can't wait to be home with my family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment