About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Harvest Holiday Attire











Peplum Top: Forever 21   Sweater: The Limited   Pants: Old Navy   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)   Necklace: World Market   Ring: H&M   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Stella & Dot/Stella & Dot   Handbag: H&M

Pictures by: Maria Pastore

So Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays, probably like the rest of the world.  I couldn't wait to whip out my fancy pants for the occasion.  Well that is what I made my family call them all day, my fancy pants.  I figured I wanted to keep the colors very fall and tonal.  I love a good chunky sweater, and this piece from Limited was perfect for this warm fall weather.  I know I have mentioned this before, but World Market has AMAZING jewelry.  I love World Market in general, but their accessories are so earthy and natural.  So that's the story behind my havest attire :)  We always go to both of my grandparents houses for Thanksgiving, so here are some pics of my fam and my beautiful golden retriever Max.  He is 13 and has been the best dog growing up.  How was everyone else's Thanksgiving?  Credits for the photography go to my fabulous cousin Maria!  Thanks girl, you did an amazing job! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment