About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tribal Fusion






Shirt: H&M   Pant: Old Navy   Shoes: DSW   Necklace: Nordstrom Rack   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Stella and Dot   Ring: H&M

Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh

So I bought these pants at Old Navy this past weekend for $4.00!!!  Can you believe that???  Surprisingly I found so many things in my closet that I can wear with these gems.  I love this top because if you are feeling frisky you can wear it off the shoulder.  I think the key with these pants is to keep the top somewhat basic.  The pants are pretty loud on their own, so you don't want to get too crazy with your upper body.  These fringe booties match these pants PERFECTLY!  I couldn't believe how much they matched.  Just want to throw in an Old Navy plug and say that they had some awesome stuff when I went in the other day.  I love that you can always count on getting fashionable items at a portion of the price of their competitors.  It is very rare that I don't like anything at this store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment