About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Full Bloom













Dress: Anthropologie (similar here)  Trench Coat: Michael Kors (old) Tights: The Limited  Shoes: Bandolino (DSW)  Clutch: The Limited (old)  Sunglasses: H&M  Watch: Michael Kors
 
Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh and Amanda Novena
 
Spring is finally here...well kinda.  I still have to wear tights with dresses most of the time, so I am not sure how spring that is.  With all the weddings I am in, I feel like I need a new dress for every event.  So when my friend Kristin's bridal shower was coming up (pictures above), I decided I needed to go shopping.  I fell in LOVE with this dress from Anthropologie. I love long sleeve dresses to begin with, but a long sleeve, NAVY dress,  slimming drop waist, and floral print was really the perfect combo.  And with spring comes the iconic trench coat.  I bought this Michael Kors trench coat years ago and it has so many cool features with the piping and flared sleeves that I continue to wear it each season.  Let's hope this warm weather continues so I can keep busting out my spring floral ensembles!

No comments:

Post a Comment