About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Coachella Inspired






Printed Maxi Dress: Forever 21 (old)  Lace Tunic: Urban Outfitters  Necklace: Anthropologie  Bracelets: World Market  Watch: Michael Kors  Rings: Urban Outfitters Sunglasses: Ray Ban (similar)  Handbag: Steve Madden (DSW)  Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

So one year I swear I will go to Coachella and crowd surf with the best of them, but until then I will just wear my best Coachella inspired outfit each year.  I was in Philadelphia visiting my cousin and we just so happened to stop in the Urban Outfitters store and I ran across this lace frock.  It is so adorable over a plain black maxi, a printed maxi, or even a short dress underneath.  It came in multiple lace patterns, but this was my favorite.  I got this amazing fringe necklace from my friend Kelly for my bday and I thought it matched this outfit pretty perfectly. Anything fringe immediately makes me think Coachella, so this handbag from Steve Madden was a great complement to the rest of the outfit.  Well here's to my first outfit post of the year!  Many more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment