About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, April 4, 2014

A Welcome Back Post featuring Instagram Pics from 2014

So I know it has been a long time since my last post.  Well who am I kidding it has technically been since LAST YEAR.  So 2014 has been a bit more hectic than I expected.  The weather hasn't been real conducive to taking blog pictures on location, but I am determined to get back in the swing of things this Spring.  

I have been doing some really fun stuff lately and have some amazing things coming up this year.  I just got back from a trip to Philadelphia to visit my wonderful cousin and her beautiful son Declan to celebrate his 1st bday!  I loved Philly and had so much fun exploring the city, lots of shopping, and visiting some friends at the Free People/Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters home office (that was pretty cool)! 

I am in four weddings this year for some of my best friends in the world and just had the first bridal shower this past weekend.  I can't wait to share some of the photos of the rest of the festivities throughout the year.

Last thing to note, I have a decent amount of Instagram photos of my beautiful niece Claire and some of the scrumptious food I have been sampling, which has made me have to work my butt off in the gym twice as much lately.  Enjoy some Insta photos below and I will be back blogging in no time!  Cheers!









































No comments:

Post a Comment